- CD: Bach's Six English Suites, performed by Edward Parmentier
CD: Bach's Six English Suites, performed by Edward Parmentier
*Prices include shipping and vary by country. Taxes will be applied at checkout.
CD: Johann Sebastian Bach: Six English Suites, performed by Edward Parmentier.
Recorded by Edward Parmentier on the Museum's harpsichord by Jacques Germain, Paris, 1785. Standard late-18th-century French disposition: two manuals with compass FF to f3; lower manual with quilled 8', a peau de buffle 8' (plucking the same set of strings as the quilled 8'), and 4'; upper manual with 8'; buff to the upper 8'; and shove coupler. Rawlins fund, 1983. NMM 3327.
Berkeley, California: Wildboar, 2000. Two (2) CDs, duration 65' and 64'
Track List (click links below to hear MP3 excerpts);
1. Suite No. 1 in A major, BWV 806
2. Suite No. 2 in A minor, BWV 807
1. Suite No. 4 in F major, BWV 809
2. Suite No. 5 in E minor, BWV 810
3. Suite No. 6 in D minor, BWV 811